NightSkyzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPwnYouFool's GM app

3 posters

Go down

iPwnYouFool's GM app Empty iPwnYouFool's GM app

Post  iPwnyoufool Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 am

Personal info:

Hey guys, first off my name is Mark and I'm sixteen years old. I have been playing MapleStory for a very long time to be precise, at least four years. I play under the IGN of iPwnYouFool.

In Game name: iPwnYouFool

Name: Mark

Time Zone: GMT

Level i am in game: It is very hard to keep track of what level i am since I'm usually leveling all the time xD.

Rebirths i have in the game: Sadly i have 1 but i'm usually leveling everyday now.

Why i wrote this application: i wrote this because maybe you would accept me to be a GM? Very Happy and therefore i could help players.

Experience: Some private servers that i was GM on were QuarantineMs, MyStory and many more.

Proof: I don't have any proof sadly because it's been a very long time since they were on g top 100. They are probably removed by now and the site isn't existing.

Why I should be a GM and what I can do as a GM:

I have been a GM or coder on a lot of different private servers. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them. I am very active on MapleStory,

Weekdays: 2-4 hours+

Weekends: 1-5 hours+

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off. I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem. You may think that I'm like any other GM but I'm not. I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers.

People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Hobbies: playing maple, going on the computer, playing video games. Razz

Fluent languages: I can speak English and Mandarin very well.

Contact Info:

My Msn email is ishootnewbs@hotmail.com

You might think that i'm a pretty boring guy when im writing this. But i'm actually a pretty crazy guy haha.

This is why i want to become a GM and why i think i would be a good one.

I hope this GM application has reached your exceptations and i hoped you enjoy reading this.

Cheers! xD.

iPwnyoufool

Back to top Go down

iPwnYouFool's GM app Empty Looking Good!

Post  Ken Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:50 am

Well you sure sound like you have a bright future ahead of you!
P.S.-Every time I see a second poster, I have the strongest urge to laugh!

Ken

Back to top Go down

iPwnYouFool's GM app Empty Re: iPwnYouFool's GM app

Post  |Coder|CoderUnder Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 am

iPwnyoufool wrote:Personal info:

Hey guys, first off my name is Mark and I'm sixteen years old. I have been playing MapleStory for a very long time to be precise, at least four years. I play under the IGN of iPwnYouFool.

In Game name: iPwnYouFool

Name: Mark

Time Zone: GMT

Level i am in game: It is very hard to keep track of what level i am since I'm usually leveling all the time xD.

Rebirths i have in the game: Sadly i have 1 but i'm usually leveling everyday now.

Why i wrote this application: i wrote this because maybe you would accept me to be a GM? Very Happy and therefore i could help players.

Experience: Some private servers that i was GM on were QuarantineMs, MyStory and many more.

Proof: I don't have any proof sadly because it's been a very long time since they were on g top 100. They are probably removed by now and the site isn't existing.

Why I should be a GM and what I can do as a GM:

I have been a GM or coder on a lot of different private servers. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them. I am very active on MapleStory,

Weekdays: 2-4 hours+

Weekends: 1-5 hours+

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off. I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem. You may think that I'm like any other GM but I'm not. I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers.

People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Hobbies: playing maple, going on the computer, playing video games. Razz

Fluent languages: I can speak English and Mandarin very well.

Contact Info:

My Msn email is ishootnewbs@hotmail.com

You might think that i'm a pretty boring guy when im writing this. But i'm actually a pretty crazy guy haha.

This is why i want to become a GM and why i think i would be a good one.

I hope this GM application has reached your exceptations and i hoped you enjoy reading this.

Cheers! xD.

lolz~second poster~
maybe wont be accept
|Coder|CoderUnder
|Coder|CoderUnder
Coder
Coder

Back to top Go down

iPwnYouFool's GM app Empty Re: iPwnYouFool's GM app

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down