NightSkyzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA's Care GM App

Go down

LA's Care GM App Empty LA's Care GM App

Post  LA Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Name : LA/ Laurance
Time Zone : Bay area
Previous Experience:
I have alot fo experience but, i cant prove it so.... I guess no experience....

What can you do to improve our server?:

What I can do to improve this server is give a different better service with consumer care and, a new experience with help I have developed new ways and, techniques that I use to stop violence and, anger. I also have techniques to deal with technical problems and, mostly problems within people that is what I mostly specialize in! Lastly I will help the server by, actually taking surveys to players to see how we as in a staff would give our service and, how good we give it!

What Would You Do With a Hacker?:
I would probably be in hide... And, take screen shots and, then show my admin then decide to ban or permanent ban!

Hello, My name is Laurance Sampang LA for short if you would like to call me that. Im fine with Laurance! I am applying for a care/customer service GM (Game Master). First of all I would like to get to my point I have been a Game Master once and, know that it is not just playing and, going through the motions to be a Game Master. it is all about helping the players not playing with them that is one of the most important things that I know. Well, the main reason to apply is that I am great with helping in a friendly fun professional way!Very Happy I love to help others and, it is very fun to be a GameMaster. I know that I have only been to this server for one day but that to me is not that big a of a difference. I get along with other pretty easily and, I am great with sentence structure and, vocabulary I also have great experience with services that are about techinical and, peer services also I have great mediation and, counseling skills! Very Happy

Now I am going to tell you just a little about myself. I am 17 years of age and, have played maplestroy and, private servers for a pretty long time. I spend alot of my time studying and, B-Boying!! I love the computer and, human studies. I am helpful at times and, I am really easy to get along with and, I do not get angry easily. If you want to get back to me connect me at sf-69@live.com

Well as you can see I am very experienced in the care GM field and, would love to be apart of your staff thankyou for taking you time to read this application and, thankyou for making this server I can't wait!
LA
LA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum