NightSkyzMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken's GameMaster Application

3 posters

Go down

Ken's GameMaster Application Empty Ken's GameMaster Application

Post  Ken Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 am

I'm gonna try to do this real neat~
----------------------------------------------
Name: Ken Lau
--------------
-------
--------- ---------
Experience as GM:
I have had only one experience as a GM on BlurMS, that's why I know the commands and everything,but I have no screenshot evidence so it doesn't count.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Are You Gonna Do To To Help NightSkyzMS:
I'm more than capable of in-game support as a GM. Event-hosting, hacker-catching, in-game helping (I'm aware GM's aren't supposed to give items/mesos), etc. As a part of the community, I'd do everything I can to keep the server alive, even if it means donating. Also, if you guys want, I can get you a professional website like the top servers on gtop100.com.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Would You Do If You Found a Hacker:
If I ever see one (which I have already seen a lot), I'll jail him the first time.
If he continues a second time, ipban.
(I believe that people hack only to be the best and to show off, so I will be understanding most of the time.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary:
Whenever someone needs help, I usually would help if I'm not busy (that's because I ain't fond of getting rebirth's, most of the time I'm just outside freemarket socializing lol).

Being the age I am gives me the advantage of being a little more cool-headed. I won't be abusing my powers in any way because I know what would happen if I do. I also look for sufficient evidence before I take action against any rule-breaking player.

Well, that's my GM app up there, to whoever read it, I thank you for taking the time to read this, and I accept all replies, positive or negative.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken

Back to top Go down

Ken's GameMaster Application Empty Re: Ken's GameMaster Application

Post  LA Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 pm

This is very plain and, not really that persuading for the age of 19...
LA
LA

Back to top Go down

Post  |Coder|CoderUnder Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:47 am

Ken wrote:I'm gonna try to do this real neat~
----------------------------------------------
Name: Ken Lau
--------------
-------
--------- ---------
Experience as GM:
I have had only one experience as a GM on BlurMS, that's why I know the commands and everything,but I have no screenshot evidence so it doesn't count.
What Are You Gonna Do To To Help NightSkyzMS:
I'm more than capable of in-game support as a GM. Event-hosting, hacker-catching, in-game helping (I'm aware GM's aren't supposed to give items/mesos), etc. As a part of the community, I'd do everything I can to keep the server alive, even if it means donating. Also, if you guys want, I can get you a professional website like the top servers on gtop100.com.
What Would You Do If You Found a Hacker:
If I ever see one (which I have already seen a lot), I'll jail him the first time.
If he continues a second time, ipban.
(I believe that people hack only to be the best and to show off, so I will be understanding most of the time.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary:
Whenever someone needs help, I usually would help if I'm not busy (that's because I ain't fond of getting rebirth's, most of the time I'm just outside freemarket socializing lol).

Being the age I am gives me the advantage of being a little more cool-headed. I won't be abusing my powers in any way because I know what would happen if I do. I also look for sufficient evidence before I take action against any rule-breaking player.

Well, that's my GM app up there, to whoever read it, I thank you for taking the time to read this, and I accept all replies, positive or negative.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw blurms is up?
i think the blurms owner got problem~!
|Coder|CoderUnder
|Coder|CoderUnder
Coder
Coder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down